What types of documents do I notarize?

  • Power of Attorney
  • Healthcare directives 
  • Last Wills, Affidavits
  • Estate planning/trust documents
  • Real Estate documents (both inside and outside of loan signings)
  • End of life documents
  • International Adoptions
  • Personal Injury release of claims
  • Pensions, spousal consent, verifications, withdrawls
  • Vital Records Application
  • Certify continuing certification for MDs, technicians
  • Authorizations to release vehicle
  • Authentication of documents going out of the country
  • Authorization to travel for minor

What types of notarial acts do I perform?

  • Jurat
  • Administer Oath
  • Acknowledge signatures
  • Certify documents (except for documents issued by government entities, e.g., birth/death/marriage certificates)

Don’t see the document or notarial act you need? Reach out and ask — if I can’t help you, I can likely refer you to someone who can.

Looking for a form or other information?

Oregon Health Department’s Advanced Health Care Directives (forms)

For other forms (e.g. Durable Power of Attorney, Last Will and Testament, etc.) we recommend you consult your attorney or use an online service such as Nolo or LegalZoom.